Marble is formed when limestone is exposed to high temperatures and pressures. No two slabs are alike so you are assured of having a unique counter top for your home. Marble will develop a patina or “lived in” look over time that may be pleasing to some.
• No two are exactly alike
• Naturally cool, great for working with pastry
• Widely available
• Heat resistant
• Susceptible to etching and staining
• Must be resealed every so often to minimize stains and scratches
• Heavy objects dropped on the counter might crack or chip the marble
• Mild soap and water is recommended. Rinse and wipe dry.
• Clean spills as soon as possible to avoid staining.
• Do not use vinegar, lemon juice or other cleaners containing acid, including bleach and ammonia.
Marble Edge Profiles:
We offer a wide selection of countertop edges, click here to see our options.