Quartz can give granite a run for its money with the durability and look of natural stone, minus the maintenance. It’s a very hard stone quarried out of the earth, ground into small pieces, mixed together in a sheet layer and held together with resin as part of its manufacturing process. Quartz counter tops are often sold under such brand names as: Silestone®, Ceasarstone®, Staron Radianz, Hanstone and Zodiaq®.
• Wide range of colors with a depth that cannot be produced with solid surface materials
• Uniform colors and patterns
• Does not harbor bacteria or viruses
• Non-porous, no sealing needed, resistant to staining, scratching and acids
• Can discolor over time if exposed to direct sunlight
• Although heat resistant, the use of trivets or hot pads is recommended
• Mild soap and water is recommended
• Rinse and wipe dry
• Clean spills as soon as possible to avoid staining
• Do not use vinegar, lemon juice or other cleaners containing acid, including bleach and ammonia
Quartz Edge Profiles:
We offer a wide selection of countertop edges, click here to see our options.